From: winfldigi@groups.io <winfldigi@groups.io> On Behalf Of J Hammond
Sent: June 19, 2018 9:07 AM
To: winfldigi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [winfldigi] at wits end with Flrig

Renee,

I'm not a developer or associated with anyone on the development team.  However, I take offense when people trash developers of open source software.  You did not purchase this software, so nowhere do you have the right to trash the work that has been done, period.  It was the "neither professional" statement that has gotten me on my soapbox.  Everyone knows software is never complete.  How about you become a developer and help make a "GOOD set of diagnostics" for it.

J - N4BRD