Re: at wits end with Flrig

Dave

Chuck,

Please contact me off list at the bellsouth email address.

David, W1HKJ

On 06/17/2018 04:03 PM, Chuck K4RGN wrote:
I had been using Flrig successfully for months in conjunction with Fldigi to drive my Ten-Tec Pegasus 550. Along comes Windows 10 Update and breaks something, but I can't figure out what. The interesting thing is, WSJT-X and N4PY are still working fine after the update -- same COM port, same USB-to-serial cable, same rig. The symptom under Flrig is that the Peg cycles rapidly between receive and transmit, about 2 flips per second, as though Flrig and the Peg cannot complete a fundamental handshake. I have verified that the FTDI-provided driver for the COM port is still in use. If it weren't, or if the new privacy settings were screwed up, WSJT-X shouldn't work but it does. Flrig version is 1.3.39. I have tried uninstalling it (along with deleting the flrig.files directory), then reinstalling. No difference.

Pointers appreciated!
73, Chuck, K4RGN