Re: XML Files

n3nz Noel

Thank you Dave and all for the help, I got going

73, Noel {OM} N3NZ

Noel Zeibari

On Jun 18, 2018, at 8:37 AM, Dave <w1hkj@...> wrote:

The CAT command sequences for the FT897D and the FT857D are identical.  Download the FT847D xml file

FT-857D.xml

and use it for the rigcat control definition file.  You could rename the file FT-897D.xml and then edit the file, changing all occurrences of 857 to 897.

73, David, W1HKJ

On 06/18/2018 07:14 AM, n3nz Noel wrote:
Adrian Thanks for the Reply. I visited the site you provided, but I can't find my
rig Yaesu 897D listed. Is there any other place to look for the XML files?

Noel (OM) N3NZ

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 7:39 AM, Adrian Engele via Groups.Io <aa5uk@...> wrote:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/xmls/

Delete the old XML file and try reloading for your Yaesu radio.

73, Adrian AA5UK