Re: Fldigi not following my transceiver

Gene Rozea

Check command echo and CAT command for PTT!

From: winfldigi@groups.io <winfldigi@groups.io> on behalf of Renee Culver <rmctwoo@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 9:38:06 PM
To: winfldigi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [winfldigi] Fldigi not following my transceiver

Rig control - attached

From: winfldigi@groups.io [mailto:winfldigi@groups.io] On Behalf Of Cliff
Sent: June 16, 2018 8:01 PM
To: winfldigi@groups.io

Renee,

It will not transmit without rig control so it is expected that Tx will not work until the control problem is solved.

I don’t know what your “no” refers to. Please give complete descriptions of what you have done and results so I can help.

Please answer/comply with the 4 items below:

1. Have you setup RigCat as I described?

2. Please send a screen shot of your rig control config page.

3. What color is the printing on the Initialize button before and after clicking?

4. You installed the driver for the radio sound card with the USB cable disconnected, correct?

On Jun 16, 2018, at 16:27, Renee Culver <rmctwoo@...> wrote:

No but I have a new clue…..

The rig is not transmitting either.

Renee