Re: Hot Spot Set At 1000 Hz

Gene Rozea

Not sure what “no discernable change” means, but if you click on the center of the signal and then click on the QSY button, the rig frequency will change to place the signal at the sweet spot, which is the delta above the “carrier” frequency. The sweet spot is chosen to be at eh best spot in the Rx audio bandpass.

Gene – K1AVE

From: winfldigi@groups.io <winfldigi@groups.io> on behalf of Irv [K3IRV] McWherter <irv47mc@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 7:16:50 PM
To: winfldigi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [winfldigi] Hot Spot Set At 1000 Hz

I have found the sweet spot setting, and I have changed it and played some with no discernible change.  Could someone please elaborate on the sweet spot?

73, Irv - K3IRV

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 6:50 AM, Ron <rwenig@...> wrote:
Thanks Murf,

I didn't have the sweet spot set but Fldigi was still set at 1000 Hz when it started.  W1HKJ  sent me an Alpha test version and it looks like it's working now.

73, Ron NY3J

On 3/8/2018 11:54 PM, Murf via Groups.Io wrote:
Ron I think you have to set the sweet spot frequency in the configuration it’s labeled sweet spot