Topics

Report of remote (KY) DXing log

Ken Simon

Using
http://www.dxfm.com/.This is a live TV DX Cam in
Lexington, KY, of Girard Westerberg:

Set at CH A2/azmuth 230/EDT
Logging for 11 June 2003:

0805--PBS-Clifford the Big Red Dog....probably WPBT
Miami FL.
0815--NBC-Today w/logal wx at 0826...no id.
0843--UPN-AZnime (Pokemon???) w/ ad "Call 65-SMART"
and UPN logo seen later at LR with UPN and 2
over something...then promo for Out of Control/
Air Hero...

Any ideas....Gerard notes S.FL and S.TX in....

Ken Simon
WTVDX4IKZ
Lake Worth FL

http://calendar.yahoo.com

brad wall <bradebi@...>

Hi Ken,

Welcome. I dont have an idea on your unid. I was not viewing at the
time. Isnt this a great site? Tho I have TV dxed for many years, I
had never heard meteor bursts before. During Leonids Showers I heard
bursts here at Kentucky site, and also heard meteor bursts at
Javaradio FM DX site in Malmo, Sweden.