Topics

DXZONE Online Internet Receivers

bradebi <bradebi@...>

I mentioned DXZone List of interneet receivers in earlier post. The link in is our club homepage linklist aand below iss the url. There are lots of defunct receivers on the list. If someone has questions about any receivers on their list, let me know and Ill check it out. Keep in mind there are a lot of radios on this list, it is not my list. Maybe with time we can help DXZone weed out the bad links, for the benefit of all swl's and dx'ers.

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Internet_and_Radio/Online_Receivers/

Gary L. Hinton <en35jf@...>

Good luck in getting DXZone to update listings. My receiver (Ham Lake,
Minnesota) has been "off the air" for over a year and requests to remove it
from the list have gone unanswered. My Icom PCR1000 can now be accessed via
Shortwave Log website, http://www.shortwavelog.com/, and will never again
have a direct web server interface.

Better still get a Perseus SDR, http://www.microtelecom.it/perseus/,and join
the online group here - http://microtelecom.it/map/PerseusServers.html

73s,

Gary

I mentioned DXZone List of interneet receivers in earlier post. The link in
is our club homepage linklist aand below iss the url. There are lots of
defunct receivers on the list. If someone has questions about any receivers
on their list, let me know and Ill check it out. Keep in mind there are a
lot of radios on this list, it is not my list. Maybe with time we can help
DXZone weed out the bad links, for the benefit of all swl's and dx'ers.

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Internet_and_Radio/Online_Receivers/

Michael Grigoni <michael.grigoni@...>

I wonder if anyone uses the lists of online receivers; I added my
(temporarily off-the-air) receiver several years ago and nobody
ever accessed it

Michael