Topics

Marahau NZ KiwiSDR site

Chris Mackerell

Hi All

I've just added a second KiwiSDR to my site here at Marahau, Tasman Bay, New Zealand.

The first Kiwi is now set for 4 channels (was 8), daisy-chained to the second, which
is in 8 channel mode. If the first receiver is full you should get automatically moved to
the second.

The main receiver is at http://kiwisdr.owdjim.gen.nz:8073
The second, if you want to access it directly, is http://kiwisdr2.owdjim.gen.nz:8075

I also have an old Elad S2 set to cover the mediumwave band at http://sdr2.owdjim.gen.nz:8074

All are connected to the same Wellbrook loop at the moment, but next year I hope to install
a EWE antenna for one of the Kiwis.

I also have a couple of receiver on GlobalTuners if you are a member there (my old
AOR AR7030 and an RTL VHF/UHF dongle).

Enjoy!

73 Chris
Group Admin

Bry Carling AF4K

I am new to this group. I must say CHRIS has assembled one of the best SDR stations I have tried. It appears to be set up for shortwave broadcast listening rather than the amateur bands however what I was amazed to find the FT8 etc. decoder in there.

Best regards - Bry Carling, AF4K