From: Matthew Kurzon <mattjiva@...>
To: webreceivers@...
Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 8:06:55 PM
Subject: [webreceivers] web receiver recommendation

I'm looking for a web receiver I can use to listen to Truckers on CB, 27.185MHz,
or 27185.00 Khz.   I would like to listen in the USA.  Your assistance would
be most welcome.

Thank you,

Matthew

online_marketing99

HiJoin the Global Tuners web site, they have around 15 receivers in the USA, which you can tune and listen to.Global Tuners has around 55 receivers spread across the world which are free to use.Regards rohit daveRadio BangaloreIndiaSite operatorGlobal Tuners

To: webreceivers@...
From: pelletiert13@...
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:37:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [webreceivers] web receiver recommendation

sup? http://www.ehow.com/about_4830441_online-radio-scanners.html c-ya :)

________________________________

I'm looking for a web receiver I can use to listen to Truckers on CB, 27.185MHz,

or 27185.00 Khz. I would like to listen in the USA. Your assistance would

be most welcome.

Thank you,

Matthew

Mauno_Ritola

Hopefully there will be a tunable rx soon also in India?

To: webreceivers@...
From: pelletiert13@...
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:37:28 -0700

sup? http://www.ehow.com/about_4830441_online-radio-scanners.html c-ya :)

________________________________

I'm looking for a web receiver I can use to listen to Truckers on CB, 27.185MHz,

or 27185.00 Khz. I would like to listen in the USA. Your assistance would

be most welcome.

Thank you,

Matthew

Matthew Kurzon

Thanks very much Dave Rohit.b, I joined the site you recommended!!!!

Matthew

From: pelletiert13@...
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:37:28 -0700