Re: [WOR] SDR.HU remote web receivers now only available to radio amateurs

Bry Carling AF4K

Chris -
Radio amateurs parking on one frequency; that is how
some radio amateurs often find their friends... or
become a relaiable contact for real conversation.
Think daily chat. Or nets. Formal and informal.
There is still alot of that. Not everyone is a contester (not saying that you think that... it just is!)

I know there is nnot much of that left in the "digital age."

Most hams seem to be using inpersonal forms of communication, and the older ones who are the exception, might be puzzling to didgi ops!

Sincerely,

73 - Brian "Bry" Carling, AF4K CRYSTALS Co.
Sanford, Florida
A4941, G3XLQ, WB4FPH, WN4NRR, AF4K.
The Carling Group, LLC
http://af4k.com/crystals.htm