Re: [WOR] SDR.HU remote web receivers now only available to radio amateurs

Chris Mackerell

As a Christmas present to myself I added a second KiwiSDR to my Marahau site.

I thought this would allow me to offer more channels to DXers & SWLs while
using moreĀ  channels for my own interest, WSPRnet.

I find it interesting that those people who "abuse" my receivers are all amateurs,
at least based on the frequencies they are monitoring. The DXers & SWLs
come and go. The hams squat on a channel all day every day. Why I have no idea.

73 Chris

Join webreceivers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.