Re: [WOR] SDR.HU remote web receivers now only available to radio amateurs

Mario Roessler, DH5YM

From some Twitter post i read
http://www.kiwisdr.com/public/
should be a working directory for KiwiSDR.

I also do not like the decision of to make the sdr.hu directory only visible for registered users but we have to accept that this is the decision of HA7ILM and he probably has good reasons to do so. I would not blame him for that. In the end it is his page and he pays for it, so he can decide who is using it.

For other forks of openwebrx there might be other directories in the future.

Join webreceivers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.