Another SDR Web Source: SPYServers

Mauno_Ritola

From Intruder alert list:

Dear friends,

Here there is, in case you need it, another web SDR source, besides the well-known websdr.org and SDR.hu (I'm afraid it will only work on WIN O.S. and no "TDoA - like" features on it).

It's called SPY Servers and it's a list of AIRSPY SDR receiver owners who are willing to let you access their receiver via the internet.

For that, you'll first need to download the SDR software from here:

https://airspy.com/download/ (choose Windows SDR Software Package)

Unzipp, open the folder and  and double click on SDRSharp: that will open the "receiver screen".

At the top left corner of the SDRSharp window, click on the gearwheel (config) and you'll see, below it, the "Source" menu. Deploy it and choose "Spy Server".

Below this you'll see a little window where you can paste the different URL of the AIRSPY available receivers you can choose from this link , the SPY Server List:  https://airspy.com/spy-servers/

Once the right URL is pasted, click on "C", at the right of the URL window to connect. Try another one if it can't get connected.

Once connected, just click "Play" (the little triangle at the top left corner) and that's it :-)

Don't forget to config your audio output at the config menu (gearwheel).

On "Radio", config bandwith, etc. Plenty of different possibilities in the config menu.

The SPYServer list is not really long, and not all he receivers have HF coverage, but it's a nice SDR web source that we can use for AIRUMS (or just to play with...)

- Here, config menu capture and explanationhttps://bit.ly/2NnEkLI

- Here, capture of the SDRSharp software at work using a SPY Server receiver: https://bit.ly/2MZo0nr

73 de Gaspar EA6AMM

Join webreceivers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.