GlobalTuners newsletter

Mauno_Ritola

Dear DXer,

Welcome to the GlobalTuners Newsletter, sharing news about our
community of worldwide online receivers.

Last September we updated the interface of our receivers and our
website and we’re glad to see that this has led to a healthy amount of
feedback. We love to hear how we still can improve the overall
experience of GlobalTuners, so please keep sending the Support Tickets
and mails.

NEW PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FEATURE
GlobalTuners Premium Members do not only enjoy an advertisement free
website any longer. Recently we added an audio recording option!
Record (up to 100MB per recording), save (up to 1GB per user) and
share anything you hear on GlobalTuners with just one click! (also via
Facebook and other social media platforms).

In the future we will add even more features and receiver sites, which
will only be available to premium members.

With a premium membership, you will be helping to support our
site-operators who share their own equipment and resources, as well as
supporting further development of the GlobalTuners Network. We will be
investing in new equipment for some special locations and sites.

HOW DO I GET A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
You can get your subscription at
http://www.globaltuners.com/info/premiummembership for a very special
New Years Discount Price: for only 2€ a month including VAT you will
be a Premium Member for a whole year, supporting the GlobalTuners
Community. This discount will be available for all members until 31
January.

Those who already are a Premium Member for a year will receive a free
3 month extension of their subscriotion!

ANTI HIJACK FUNCTION
The anti hijack function has been re-introduced: the website will show
a message if someone else is already using a receiver. This will make
sure that you cannot change the frequency just like that. No more
hijacks!

RECEIVERS
We are actively expanding our receiver selection. We are bringing new
sites and returning some old sites to the network.

Recent and upcoming new receiver sites and returning sites include
Madrid (Spain), HF_Linkz (France), Washington DC (USA), Altos
Mirandinos (Venezuela) and Bolnuevo (Spain).

CHESAPEAKE BAY RECEIVER
The Chesapeake Bay receiver is hosted and supported by the National
Capital Radio & Television Museum. The museum has a large collection
of historic radio and related equipment. Make sure you pay them a
visit if you’re in the neighborhood, admission is free! -
http://ncrtv.org/

So, as you can see, GlobalTuners has many exciting changes still
coming. We hope you enjoy your listening time here. GlobalTuners is a
shared receiver site, and our support team endeavors to keep our
network a pleasant place to spend your time. It works best when all
our listeners have mutual respect. We here at GlobalTuners, our site
operators, listeners, we all are hobbyists with the love of radio.

Keep in touch with GlobalTuners on Facebook as well as Twitter, join
us at https://www.facebook.com/GlobalTuners and
https://twitter.com/GlobalTuners

A very happy Christmas and all the best wishes for 2015!

Stay tuned!

Kind regards,

The GlobalTuners team
http://www.globaltuners.com
support@...

This e-mail was sent to because your e-mail address is registered to
the account DXer on our website.
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters from us, you can
easily unsubscribe by clicking the following link:
http://uns.gtuners.com/171/0f0652d7144ef11f4df1f9d57b01d3da

Join webreceivers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.