Re: Global Tuners Cyprus receiver

Mauno_Ritola

Hi Brad,
thank you for your reply. You seem to keep messages long in your inbox, as I posted my query in January 2012 :-) I asked Kelly and he replied:
It will be back

But that was in February 2012, so probably no high hopes ...

73, Mauno

6.10.2013 21:42, bradebi@... kirjoitti:

Hi Mauno,

I remember seeing Kelly,s Middle East tuner on one day only, a long time ago. My guess is that Kelly is probably mostly busy with his newest venture, the Hamsphere site. Have a great day.73

---In webreceivers@..., wrote:

Hi,
does anyone know if Global Tuners Cyprus receiver will be back? Or does
anyone have email address to Kelly Lindman?

Thank you,

Mauno

Join webreceivers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.