Re: Updates to Web Receiver List Moving Along

terribly wet

I guess I sparked interest by posting in the ABDX group.

ya know..I had a Yahoo Group for the same subject and if anybody would join they would NEVER say anything..chronically...

--- In webreceivers@..., David Nordmann <davidnordm@...> wrote:

How can I be of help. Please explain.

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 11:37 AM, bradebi <bradebi@...> wrote:

I am getting there as far as deleting non-operative web receivers. Then I
will begin searching for working web receivers. Any help our membership can
lend in updating this list will be aappreciated. I am looking hard at
raather to continue with this group, participation is not good. It would be
nice to see a little activity. What say ???

Brad

Join webreceivers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.