Topics

Learning2gether episode 442 Mar 9 at 13:30 UTC is a webinar on how to cope with going online in case of school closures #learning2gether

Vance Stevens

Hi all,

It was nice to see Rita Zeinstejer online last night on the most recent webinar of my course on Blended Learning which ends March 11. The video in which Rita appears is here: https://youtu.be/vYscFdxRz2w

The webinar coming up tomorrow is interesting if you are in the position of having to leap like a lemming into teaching online since it focuses on one particular ramification of the COVID-19 outbreak relevant to the course, where schools have been forced to close in many countries worldwide, and teachers have had to suddenly transition from developing blended learning classrooms all the way to going totally-online in one challenging leap.

So on Monday March 9 in Zoom at 13:30 UTC we look forward to welcoming two teachers in Hong Kong, Suzan Stamper and Bonnie Calanchini, when they will discuss with us how they and their colleagues have managed this leap after their respective schools were closed weeks ago. Suzan incidentally, has been a longtime participant in Webheads in Action.

The event coincides with #Learning2gether episode 442 and you can find bioblurbs of our guests, the link to the zoom room, and the time of the event wherever you are in the world here: http://workshops2020.pbworks.com/w/page/138675954/eLearning_Archive#UpcomingWebinars

All are welcome. You don't need to be enrolled in the course to participate.

Hope to see you there :-)