Re: Event: Sun 06 Sept noon UTC 23rd Weekly Webheads Open Mic Sandbox FUNinar Karaoke Night - Sunday, 6 September 2020 #cal-invite

c chee

https://youtu.be/9Ox3RYBblrM

I use karaoke to teach the students pronunciation and diction. Sometimes I say the words and let them hear it then I will try to sing the song. I hope you can use these

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 8:17 AM, webheadsinaction@groups.io Calendar
<webheadsinaction@groups.io> wrote:

Sun 06 Sept noon UTC 23rd Weekly Webheads Open Mic Sandbox FUNinar Karaoke Night

When:
Sunday, 6 September 2020
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

For this Sunday's 06 Sept noon UTC 23rd Weekly Webheads Open Mic Sandbox FUNinar Karaoke Night

Learning2gether Episode 488

Heike Philp is planning to cat-herd our open mics tonight. She says she

"would like to try out singing together. If you know of great songs with Karaoke type videos, please bring then along.

It would be interesting to find out whether it is actually possible to sing together due to the inherent lag of this system."

Heike believes this is possible if all listen to a joint music source.

"Maybe this works, maybe it doesnt. Let's give this a try."

Here are some examples of the top of the line for music sung in unison over the Internet

Can Heike's plan help Webheads to overcome the physical force of latency over the Internet?

Join us in learning2gether and we'll find out ...

Where: in Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82485486906

Meeting ID: 824 8548 6906

Passcode: karaoke

Time: Noon UTC, and here's the time for you wherever you are on the planet

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Sun+06+Sept+noon+UTC+The+23rd+Weekly+Webheads+Back+to+School+Open+Mic+FUNinar&iso=20200906T12&p1=1440&ah=1

If you can't make it to Zoom, we are planning to stream on

https://www.facebook.com/groups/webheadsinaction/

Look for updates and details on how we'll pull this off at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/
that might be posted any time between now and showtime.

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.