Re: No Webheads Sandbox this Sunday, but Learning2gether is active this week #learning2gether #webheadsinaction #talin2020 #webinar

Vance Stevens

Minecraft Mondays has just held their August event and since no students were there they allowed me to record it, https://youtu.be/SPF1IO5jR6o. It was about making banners on looms you might find in villages and then using them for various purposes, including decorating your shield. I blogged it as Learning2gether episode 485 here - https://learning2gether.net/2020/08/25/vste-minecraft-mondays-for-aug-24-2020-learning-how-to-make-banners/

The next Learning2gether event will be on Saturday, Aug 29, at noon UTC when Heike Philp and I participate in a Bouncing Talk hosted by Maha Hassan. We will bounce ideas off one another on the topic of Blended Learning, more information at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/

There WILL be a Webheads Open Mic Sandbox FUNinar THIS COMING Sun 30 Aug noon UTC. We'll be going Back-to-School for the 22nd Weekly Revival event because a lot of us are returning to Teaching and Learning in the New Normal, either virtually or face-to-face or in some combination of these. Come tell us, how is that going for you?

If you have something to share with us or want to hear from colleagues about how they are coping in the new school year, please join us. I'll post a calendar event for that here shortly.

Vance

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.