Event: Sun 2 Aug noon UTC - 19th Webheads Revival Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar - Sunday, 2 August 2020 #cal-invite

webheadsinaction@groups.io Calendar <webheadsinaction@...>

Sun 2 Aug noon UTC - 19th Webheads Revival Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar

When:
Sunday, 2 August 2020
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned at the tail end of my last post here, on Sun 2 Aug at noon UTC we'll be enjoying our 19th Webheads Weekly Sunday Sandbox Open Mic-inar; a.k.a the 36th TALIN (Teaching and Learning in IsolatioN) webinar, and Learning2gether episode 482

We'll meet in the usual Zoom room, see http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/ or https://tinyurl.com/talin2020 on the day for details and updates.

Here they are, for you,

Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 824 8548 6906
Password - FUN (all caps)

To help you remember the password, find out what FUN stands for here,
https://prosites-vstevens.homestead.com/files/efi/papers/tesol/arabia2007/09.htm
There will be a pop quiz on this at the webinar :-)

We can carry on on the current topic, Do teachers really have an obsession with tools? -- one ripe for further discussion --
or, as it's open mic, come along and help us steer the conversation on the spot.

If you can't reach Zoom, or just want to observe, the event will be streamed from Zoom on
https://www.facebook.com/groups/webheadsinaction/

Incidentally, I wish there was some way we could integrate this chat each Sunday in a better way with what is happening in the Zoom room. Perhaps there could be a dedicated person who could join both.  I try to keep my eye on the FB chat but I have a lot going on hosting and managing the event to be able to do it effectively.

We need someone who is following the FB chat closely and could relay the gyst to those meeting in Zoom, to help create a more meaningful interaction between the zoom and FB participants. Any volunteers?

Here is the time wherever you are on the planet:

It should be FUN :-)

Vance

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.