To Laine Marhsall :-) A Question about David Rosen's Reference

Carla Arena

Hey all,

It was great meeting Vance, Laine, Gavin yesterday in Zoom, even if I had to arrive later on! Laine, you mentioned David Rosen's idea for remote learning of equivalency, limitations and advantages. Do you have any reference I could read about? Would love to explore the idea with Brazilian educators.

Thanks! And so much clear now how Webheads' spirit is more alive than ever before and the world needs all of us who have been "preaching" to the crowd for so long... Now, as we mentioned in the call, we are being heard and looked for as never before!

Love to all,

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.