Webheads Weekend Webcastathlon coming up Sat-Sun July 25-26

Vance Stevens

Hi everyone,

With Jeff Lebow turning up at our last Webheads Open Mic-inar last Sunday July 19
https://learning2gether.net/2020/07/19/sofla-critiqued-at-the-17th-webheads-revival-weekly-sunday-sandbox-openmic-inar/

I was reminded how long it's been since we had a good old fashioned Webheads Webcastathon

So why not announce one this coming weekend?

First up will be Graham Stanley who will be hosting an IATEFL LTSIG workshop on Interactive Storytelling Games. This will take place on Saturday July 25 at 1400 UTC in Zoom.

The event is announced at https://ltsig.iatefl.org/ltsig-monthly/
where it says it takes place
Saturday 25 July from 3pm – 4pm UK time (BST)

Where: https://zoom.us/j/885028983

Meeting room ID: 885-028-983

Rumour has it that Graham may be applying the SOFLA framework to his workshop, though I wouldn't hold him to it :-)

There's more information posted at:

http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32204849/FrontPage#Sat25July1400UTCIATEFLLTSIGhostsnbspGrahamStanleyonnbspInteractivestorytellinggames

But wait, there's more! At
http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32204849/FrontPage#Sun26JulynoonUTC18thWebheadsRevivalWeeklySundaySandboxOpenMicinar

You can see it will be time for the 18th Webheads Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar.

There's not anything in particular planned for that one at the moment, but note that it is an OPEN mic(inar). Come and discuss with us whatever's on your mind.

Where? in Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82485486906

Meeting ID: 824 8548 6906

Password - to be announced on the day

If you can't reach Zoom, or just want to observe, the event will be

streamed from Zoom on

https://www.facebook.com/groups/webheadsinaction/

Time wherever you are on the planet:

Updated information will be available at the links above or at https://tinyurl.com/talin2020 or at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/

I hope you can join us at one or both of these,

Vance

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.