moderated Event: More on SOFLA in Action Sun at theWebheads Revival Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar 19 July noon UTC - Sunday, 19 July 2020 #cal-invite

webheadsinaction@groups.io Calendar <webheadsinaction@...>

Edited

More on SOFLA in Action Sun at the Webheads Revival Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar 19 July noon UTC

When:
Sunday, 19 July 2020
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Organizer: Vance Stevens vancestev@...

For this week's 17th Webheads Revival Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar, the 33rd TALIN webinar since March 30, and Learning2gether episode 479, I will be meeting Graham Stanley, Heike Philp, and with any luck Laine Marshall, to talk about SOFLA in Action, as demonstrated here, https://learning2gether.net/2020/07/16/vance-stevens-presents-to-moroccan-teachers-on-sofla-and-online-language-learning-and-teaching/. I'll be comparing notes with Graham, who will be adapting SOFLA to one of his upcoming webinars.

We'll be in Zoom and more information about that can be found at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/ and/or https://tinyurl.com/talin2020, with additional details to be provided there on the day

If you can't reach Zoom, or just want to observe, the event will be streamed from Zoom on

Time wherever you are on the planet:

Welcome to all who are interested

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.