Thu 16 July 1300-14:30 UTC Vance Stevens presents to Moroccan teachers on Online Language Learning and Teaching #learning2gether #webheadsinaction #talin2020

Vance Stevens

Hi everyone,

This is just to let you know that I will be giving a workshop to PhD students at Mohammed V University in Rabat Morocco online tomorrow July 16, 2020, at 1300 UTC. The talk applies Laine Marshall's SOFLA approach to flipped learning to the workshop on Online Language Learning and Teaching, and will be in Zoom.

You can find more information about it here

I have written up what I plan to talk about here https://tinyurl.com/vance2020ollt. The organizers tell me you would be most welcome to join us. Zoom links are in the usual places at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/ and https://tinyurl.com/talin2020.

And for you the link is here

Join Zoom

https://iesabroad.zoom.us/j/98216887677

Meeting ID : 982 1688 7677