Event: Sun 12 July noon UTC - Vance Stevens hosts the 16th Webheads Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar - Sunday, 12 July 2020 #cal-invite

webheadsinaction@groups.io Calendar <webheadsinaction@...>

Sun 12 July noon UTC - Vance Stevens hosts the 16th Webheads Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar

When:
Sunday, 12 July 2020
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Organizer: Vance Stevens vancestev@...

Sun 12 July noon UTC - the 16th Webheads Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar; a.k.a. #TALIN2020 event 31 and #Learning2gether episode 477

Time wherever you are:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Sun+July+12+noon+UTC+-+16th+Webheads+Weekly+Sunday+Sandbox+OpenMic-inar&iso=20200712T12&p1=1440&ah=1

In this sandbox event, Vance Stevens will sneak-preview progress in designing a workshop to be given online to a group of PhD students in Rabat Morocco on July 16.

I'll be prepping for that workshop full time from now till Thursday but in the sandbox today I can play-test whatever I've come up with by then with whomever turns up and get some knowledgeable advice and feedback. I've started a portal for the event here, http://ollt2020.pbworks.com/

Our event will be in Zoom. For more information see http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/ or https://tinyurl.com/talin2020
pssst ... it's at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82485486906, password 'preview'

All else you need to know is there. Hope2cya then.

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.