Re: Event: Graham Stanley hosts the 15th Webheads Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar on Intereactive Storytelling Games for Language Learners - Sunday, 5 July 2020 #cal-invite

Vance Stevens

Hi everyone,

The archived recordings and chat logs and show notes and various other digital artifacts from Graham Stanley's demonstration and play test of his latest digital escape game, ‘A fortnight in the Valley’ have been posted here:

TALIN has gone on holiday but should make it back to Penang for the 16th weekly Webheads Sunday sandbox and open-mic-inar on July 12. I'll be prepping for an online workshop I'm due to give on July 16 so I'm hoping I can play test that with whomever turns up and get some knowledgeable advice and feedback. I've started a portal for the event here, http://ollt2020.pbworks.com/

Hope to see you there. Meanwhile there are numerous other #learning2gether PD webinars for the coming week listed at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.