Event: Graham Stanley hosts the 15th Webheads Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar on Intereactive Storytelling Games for Language Learners - Sunday, 5 July 2020 #cal-invite

webheadsinaction@groups.io Calendar <webheadsinaction@...>

Graham Stanley hosts the 15th Webheads Weekly Sunday Sandbox OpenMic-inar on Intereactive Storytelling Games for Language Learners

When:
Sunday, 5 July 2020
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Organizer: Vance Stevens vancestev@...

Graham Stanley writes:

"I have been working on an interactive storytelling game for language learners, to promote speaking, called provisionally 'A fortnight in the Valley'. I'd love the opportunity to play test it with Webheads next week.

I will be using this tool, https://coneofnegativeenergy.com/hex-kit/ for the game, and I can introduce that to Webheads too."

We'll be the usual Zoom room,

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82485486906

Password: = graham

If you can't reach Zoom, or just want to observe, the event will be

streamed from Zoom on

https://www.facebook.com/groups/webheadsinaction/

Time wherever you are on the planet:

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.