Re: Upcoming Event: Sun May 31 noon UTC Weekly Webheads Sunday Revival Meeting #10 in Zoom - Sun, 05/31/2020 12:00pm-1:00pm #cal-reminder

Vance Stevens

Edited

Hi everyone,

The Zoom audio and Zoom video and Facebook stream recordings of the Weekly Webheads Sunday Revival Meeting #10, a.k.a. Learning2gether Episode 468 and TALIN webinar 23, have been vlogged and podcasted at https://learning2gether.net/2020/05/31/176470383/.

The webinar was attended by Maha Hassan, Michael Coghlan, Heike Philp, Graham Stanley, Thomas Leverett, Laine Marshall, Alicia Barbitta, Nina Liakos, Maru Del Campo Velasco, Vicky Saumell, and a lone Zoom bomber, whose picture we captured and displayed at the link above, so if you see this character, don't admit him to Zoom :-)  If you see him in a post office and it's not in a poster on the wall, go to another post office.

As usually we engaged in small talk about COVID and such, so for comic relief Graham jazzed things up with a mask dance of Face Rigged guises. All the links in the chatlogs are hyperlinked, so no telling who will visit https://facerig.com/ and appear as no-telling-what next time. You'll just have to come along and see; monitor http://tinyurl.com/learning2gether or https://tinyurl.com/talin2020 for details.

Meanwhile Dr. Dilip Barad is organizing a free webinar in India which is starting in about half an hour from now. The schedule is here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT-MmAA45q2JcBaVF0wed4m8gRBerUh8Qgs7370Iw6XistMhgI4bH7PLiIO0yko-W5HP6udu8bWklDc/pub

And the conference home is here, https://sites.google.com/view/webinar-eng-mkbu/

Ania Lian, Heike Philp, and I are giving plenaries tomorrow at  8:00 UTC, the time you find at this link
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Webinar%3A+ELT+%26+Technology%2C+Webinar%3A+ELT+%26+Technology%2C+Plenaries%3A+3+June+2020+14%3A00+to+16%3A30+%28%2B5.30+U&iso=20200603T14&p1=44&ah=2&am=30

I'll send more information about this shortly on FB but you can also find more information in the usual places, http://tinyurl.com/learning2gether or https://tinyurl.com/talin2020

Stay safe, stay home and enjoy the webinars,

Teacher Vance

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.