Virtual Round Table event today and tomorrow, don't miss it #learning2gether #EVO2020 #teach_online #talin2020

Vance Stevens

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned in a post yesterday, The Virtual Round Table web conference, http://virtual-round-table.ning.com/, starts today May 8 at 8am utc and ends 12 hours later after a workshop on SOFLA, the Synchronous Online Flipped Learning Approach,  by Webheads in Action contributor Laine Marshall at 1900 utc. - similar to this one I presume
But wait! There's more. The event resumes at apprx the same hours tomorrow May 9 and includes a presentation by Vance Stevens on TALIN, Teaching and Learning in Isolation, https://tinyurl.com/talin2020 at 1130 utc followed by a demonstration by me and EVO Mnecraft MOOC members Jane Chien and Heike Philp, plus and VSTE Minecraft Monday co-ordinators Kim Harrison and Lisa Alconcel at noon utc

This all takes place in Zoom, links to be provided before these events take place at the VRT program here: https://bit.ly/VRT2020

Find more detailed information at http://tinyurl.com/learning2gether

Hope you can make it, it's a good one. And don't forget the Webheads Weekly Sunday Revival meeting on, would you believe? Sunday?? at noon utc, and the presentation on teaching Natural Language Processing to English learners through coding on Monday May 11, details at the Learning2gether link above.

If you want to give us a presentation or lead a discussion as a means of whiling away your shelter-in-place hours, visit
https://tinyurl.com/talin2020
and write yourself in.

Best,
Vance