Re: Upcoming TALIN / Webheads presentations about #learning2gether #covid19_pandemic #teach_online #webheadsinaction #talin2020

Vance Stevens

A thrill indeed. Actually it was quite an informative session. The YouTube and audio and Zoom chat, enriched with screen shots and video annotations, are all available here

And checking the calendar here, TALIN
Teaching and Learning in IsolatioN
TinyURL:  https://tinyurl.com/talin2020

I see that we have two more presentations coming up this week,
  • one on Simplifica by Carla Arena on Tue, Apr 21, at 1400 UTC, in the TALIN Zoom room
  • and another on anticipated changes from Jing by Rita Zeinsteher on Thu Apr 23, 1300 UTC, in her Zoom room.

Details are at the TALIN site and also on Learning2gether

For your convenience I'll include them here

Tue 21 Apr 1400 UTC Carla Arena on Simplifica - Nation-Wide Learning Experiences for Brazilian Students at home

On Tue Apr 21, 1400 UTC, Carla Arena has agreed to present through TALIN on

Simplifica - Nation-Wide Learning Experiences for Brazilian Students at home - a national project in Brazil to provide content for k-9 students plus help educators develop professionally.

Time where you are

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Tue+21+Apr+1400+UTC+Carla+Arena+on+Simplifica+-+Nation-Wide+Learning+Experiences+in+Brazil&iso=20200421T14&p1=1440&ah=1

Where?

TALIN2020 Zoom room

Join the Zoom Meeting here

https://zoom.us/j/433888485

  1. Meeting ID: 433 888 485
  2. Password: talin2020

Tue 23 Apr 1300 UTC Rita Zeinstejer - Whither Jing?

When? Thu Apr 23

Time: 1 pm GMT, wherever you are on the planet

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Tue+23+Apr+1300+UTC+Rita+Zeinstejer+-+Whither+Jing%3F&iso=20200423T13&p1=1440&ah=1

At Learning2gether #453 and TALIN event #11

Rita Zeinstejer will discuss with us the topic of

Jing: useful tool to  record videos or images from your desktop. Now what?

Perhaps many of you have already heard about the imminent Adobe’s plans to retire Flash at the end of 2020, so Jing’s current video format .swf will no longer be supported by web browsers. Therefore, which tool can substitute Jing as a video recorder?

Time: Apr 23, 2020 10:00 AM Buenos Aires, Georgetown (1pm GMT)

Join Rita’s Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71572108984?pwd=aXozbkZza1UvTXhSdzN1Y21lSXR1dz09

Meeting ID: 715 7210 8984

Password: 6xuQ9X

Looking forward to seeing you there,

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 9:40 PM Rita Zeinstejer <rita@...> wrote:
Hi, all dear Webheads,
It was quite an enjoyable meeting the one we had today, sharing memories but also new learning experiences..., a "fringe benefit" of the "pandemia" :-(
Anyway, there we are, once again together..., enjoying each other's company..., a thrill!!!
Look forward to next time,
Rita

Join webheadsinaction@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.