Topics

What a web site

Joe P

Hi Everyone

A while ago Laura Fry was selling some AVL parts she no longer needed Laura listed the items on her web site. I bought a couple of things. I have been going to Laurs web site just about every day since to see what Laura is up to. I have just been learning things and enjoying. The web site is called (Living a Life) Well worth checking out.

Keep Weaving
Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.

Claudia Cocco

I looked for it - it’s called Weaving a Life. But Weaving is living, right? 😎 Thanks for sharing!!!

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 12:34 PM Joe P <rugsbyjoe@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone

A while ago Laura Fry was selling some AVL parts she no longer needed Laura listed the items on her web site. I bought a couple of things. I have been going to Laurs web site just about every day since to see what Laura is up to. I have just been learning things and enjoying. The web site is called (Living a Life) Well worth checking out.

Keep Weaving
Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.

Laura Sniderman

Joe, I think it is "Weaving a Life".
Laura Sniderman
Ada, MI

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 3:34 PM Joe P <rugsbyjoe@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone

A while ago Laura Fry was selling some AVL parts she no longer needed Laura listed the items on her web site. I bought a couple of things. I have been going to Laurs web site just about every day since to see what Laura is up to. I have just been learning things and enjoying. The web site is called (Living a Life) Well worth checking out.

Keep Weaving
Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.

Joe P

Hi Everyone

"Weaving a Life"

I am so sorry that is just what I get for doing two things at the same time.

Laura thank you so much for correction.

Keep Weaving
Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.