Topics

weaving words

Jane Eisenstein

If memory serves, Weavers magazine had an article on how to weave words on a slant on dobby looms. Please point me to this article or any other articles on weaving word on dobby looms.

Janet Stollnitz

There is a chapter on weaving text including weaving words on a diagonal in "The Liftplan Connection" by Alice Schlein.

Janet

--
Janet Stollnitz
Silver Spring Looms

margcoe

I have a PDF course on weaving text vertically and diagonally. The diagonal method is a close to, but not exactly the same as Alice Schlein’s in The Liftplan Connection.

Link: https://e-weave-online.thinkific.com/courses/pse-weaving-words

Marg

Marg Coe
coeweaves.com