Topics

Virtual weaving show and sale

Eileen Driscoll

This Scottish weaving show has some wonderful weavers and weaving.  Well worth a look, and an inspiration for replacing in person shows.

Amy N

I'll second that!  I've just spent the last hour shopping and drooling.  Gorgeous work and beautifully presented!

Amy

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 8:51 AM Eileen Driscoll <efd2@...> wrote:
This Scottish weaving show has some wonderful weavers and weaving.  Well worth a look, and an inspiration for replacing in person shows.

jody Williams

Thank you. I will take up the offer and pass this site on to my fiber friends.

Jody in Tucson

On Aug 22, 2020, at 6:51 AM, Eileen Driscoll <efd2@...> wrote:

This Scottish weaving show has some wonderful weavers and weaving.  Well worth a look, and an inspiration for replacing in person shows.

Lala de Dios

Thank you Eileen, this is a really atractive marketplace with beautiful textiles. And Dovecot is well worth supporting too. I am sharing the information with other associations.

Kind regards.

Lala de Dios

Indigo Estudio Textil
Ciempozuelos, 3
28359 Titulcia - Madrid
Tel. 91 8010907 - 658 059627
www.indigotextil.com
Skype Lala de Dios
www.indigotextil.com
https://www.facebook.com/lala.dedios.7
https://www.facebook.com/IndigoEstudioTextil?fref=ts

Mimi Anderson

Wow!  What gorgeous work!  Like Amy, I’m still looking, and drooling.  Makes me feel okay again!

Mimi

Mimi Anderson

On Aug 22, 2020, at 6:51 AM, Eileen Driscoll <EFD2@...> wrote:

This Scottish weaving show has some wonderful weavers and weaving.  Well worth a look, and an inspiration for replacing in person shows.

Robyn Spady

Stunning work!  I was intrigued and impressed with the range of work and how well it was presented.  Plus, I bought a few things.

Thank you for sharing, Eileen.

Lynn Baritelle

A fascinating and inspiring look at what textile artists are doing in Scotland, particularly. Thanks for the link