tempotreadle for Louet David

Srivandana

Hello - I am looking to buy the tempotreadle system for my Louet David and wonder if anyone can help?  I have an older David with an overslung beater.  Loftyfiber are coonfident that the system fits the Louet David newer models.  As I am in the UK, and shipping is expensive plus import duty it's important that it all works out.   I do have some measurements to compare which I shall do later but had a thought that there might be someone out there in this community.
many thanks
Srivandana

bigwhitesofadog

If you have been talking to Lofty Fiber (which sells Tempotreadle) why don't you ask them if it will fit?  Get a diagram of how it is installed, and see if the dimensions will work.
Sandra

Srivandana

Hello Sandra - Thanks for your comments.  I am in conversation with Lofty Fiber hence my mentioning measurements but I was interested to find another Louet David owner who might already have Tempo Treadle on board, as it were.  Meanwhile I shall be crawling around under the loom with my tape measure - not great at my age!