Small looms wanted

Sarah Saulson

Hi all, I teach weaving at the Rhode Island Weaving Center, a wonderful studio and teaching space in southern Rhode Island that started up a year ago.  We’ve had great success with our classes, and have a waiting list for beginning floor loom weaving for the Fall.  We are currently short two small floor looms and would like to acquire them by September.  We’re looking for small used 4-shaft Dorsets, Harrisvilles, Macombers, Baby Wolf looms or other small looms in good working condition.  They can be either Direct Tie up or 6-treadles.  If anyone in New England or nearby has one they would like to donate or sell please contact me off-list.  I would also appreciate hearing from you if you have any suggested leads.  Many thanks!

Sarah Saulson

sarahsaulson@...

Sent from Mail for Windows

Penny Lacroix

Hi Sarah,

I know someone trying to find a home for a Hammett. 4S counterbalance. I'll forward the email to you directly.

- Penny
from my phone