OxabackALL INFORMATION GRATEFULLY RECEIVED

nancy

I HAVE such a loom, disassembled.
i would love to have diagrams, photos, charts, lists of parts etc

several nice persons on this list maybe six years ago sent me a diagram of the [oops, there went my vocabulary???]] the heddles, harnesses, lamns etc etc. sigh. i need a really elementary one or book of similar.

At 10:58 PM 9/4/2001 +0000, willgee@mindspring.com wrote:
Ingrid...try this:

http://www.akssnickeri.se/

It just worked for me. glen b.

ROWSONMtnfolks@...

..when retired and have time on my hands, you say. Don't count on time on your hands. I retired just two years ago and am so busy all the time. Of course, the difference is that you are busy doing the things you really want to do. Good Luck Chris

nancy

hello, and thank you. about 15-20 years ago, i took a class from you. i think it was named "tapestry on rosepath". back in ye olde days of the apprenticeship at mendocino

still remember and intend to practice when retire and have time on my hands. still feel up the book and drawings.

At 10:48 AM 9/5/2001 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Nancy,
I have vertical countermarch tie up instructions on my webpage. That
might be helpful.

http://www.initco.net/~elh
Joanne

Nancy Biggins wrote:

I HAVE such a loom, disassembled.
i would love to have diagrams, photos, charts, lists of parts etc

Joanne Hall
Elkhorn Mountains Weaving Studio
Clancy, MT 59634
http://www.initco.net/~elh

Joanne Hall <jah@...>

Nancy Biggins wrote:

I HAVE such a loom, disassembled.
i would love to have diagrams, photos, charts, lists of parts etc

Joanne Hall
Elkhorn Mountains Weaving Studio
Clancy, MT 59634
http://www.initco.net/~elh

Joanne Hall <jah@...>

Hi Nancy,
Thanks for remembering. I enjoyed my stay at Mendocino. I wish it weren't
so far away. And if you need help with the tie up, just ask.
Joanne