Macomber Looms

Kathleen Thorne

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with Macomber?  I've been trying for a couple weeks to contact them (phone and online) to order more hooks for my looms, but get only a "leave us a message" message, and they haven't answered my phone messages OR my email requests.  I'm concerned ...
Thanks --

Louise Yale

Do not have an answer to your query but as a Macomber owner, I would like
to know what you find out.
Hoping all is well for them and the business.
Louise in NorCal

t> Does anyone have any idea what is going on with Macomber?  I've been

trying for a couple weeks to contact them (phone and online) to order more
hooks for my looms, but get only a "leave us a message" message, and they
haven't answered my phone messages OR my email requests.  I'm concerned
Thanks --

Paula Becker

Linda said they were experiencing technical difficulties with there internet access and phones. She is working on getting back to everybody who left a message. She said this in one of the Facebook groups.

Connie Griffin

Kathleen,

I needed something from them this summer and it took quite awhile to get a response then, too. They told me they were just slammed with orders and they don’t have many workers. I don’t remember exactly but I think it’s family owned.

Connie Griffin

--
Regards,
Connie Griffin

Sam & Emily Charlton

Just got back from vacation

--
Regards,
Connie Griffin

Sam & Emily Charlton

Only two in the company , one to build ,and one to do paperwork

--
Regards,
Connie Griffin