From: weavetech@groups.io [mailto:weavetech@groups.io] On Behalf Of Claudia Cocco
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 8:00 PM
To: weavetech@groups.io
Subject: [weavetech] Loom Manufacturer Identification

Can anyone identify the manufacturer associated with this logo? It is on a loom that requires a little TLC and potentially replacement parts.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance provided!

Claudia

Pat Bullen

I knew it looked familiar.  I have one from around 1935.
Lots of similarities between it and the Belmont and the Baby Wolf
except the finger-like lams.

image.png

Claudia Cocco

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 9:03 PM Pat Bullen <spinningwitch24@...> wrote:
I knew it looked familiar.  I have one from around 1935.
Lots of similarities between it and the Belmont and the Baby Wolf
except the finger-like lams.

image.png

Claudia Cocco

Thanks!