Looking for book

Joe P

Hi Everyone

I am looking for self-wrote book form years gone by I found out about this book In the Four Harnes Primer wrote by Alice K. Cripps. Also wrote in years gone by. If anyone has it and is willing to part with Please send me off list e-mail

Honeysuckle Pattern
100 Different Threadings $1.00
Mrs. B. Needham
Box 91
Safety Harbor, Florida

Thank You

Keep Weaving
Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.

Louise Yale

Hi Joe
There is a Honeysuckle Twill in Davison, page 132* with 14 variations.

* 1977 edition

Louise in Norcal

Hi Everyone

I am looking for self-wrote book form years gone by I found out about this
book In the Four Harnes Primer wrote by Alice K. Cripps. Also wrote in
years gone by. If anyone has it and is willing to part with Please send me
off list e-mail

Honeysuckle Pattern
100 Different Threadings $1.00
Mrs. B. Needham
Box 91
Safety Harbor, Florida

Thank You

Keep Weaving
Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.

Sally O

Joe,

I've been weaving for a while now (nearly 30 years) and just realized I don't hear the term "honeysuckle" hardly at all anymore.

Has it been replaced by a different term?

There is an article in The Weaver by Berta Frey, "How many ways to Weave Honeysuckle?" that I think you can find online (a pdf) if you haven't already discoved it.

margcoe

Here is a good article on Honeysuckle at Ralph’s Digital Archive.

Marg Coe
coeweaves.com
e-weave-online.thinkific.com