Linda Davis

margcoe

It is with great sadness that I report Linda Davis, author of The Missing Monograph: The Basics & Beyond, died on October 30. Her contributions to our weaving world were beyond measure, she will be greatly missed.

Lorelei Caracausa

So sorry to hear this.  Prayer going up for her family and friends

--
Lorelei

Sara von Tresckow

So sad to hear. Really enjoyed working with her on Journal Articles.

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sarav@woolgatherers.com
http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck
Looms, visit us in Fond du Lac or contact us about your weaving/spinning
needs