Interesting find in the usual end of year fundraising appeals!

Fran Osten

Interesting Article in a fund-raising letter from  NationalTrust for Historic Preservation.

https://savingplaces.org/stories/weaving-a-new-story-the-cranbrook-art-museum-centers-loja-saarinen?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=weekly

Fran

Happy New Year to all!!!

Penny Lacroix

Thank you for this interesting link, Fran! (And happy birthday!!)

- Penny

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 11:40 AM Fran Osten <fran.osten@...> wrote:
Interesting Article in a fund-raising letter from  NationalTrust for Historic Preservation.

https://savingplaces.org/stories/weaving-a-new-story-the-cranbrook-art-museum-centers-loja-saarinen?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=weekly

Fran

Happy New Year to all!!!

P George

Thanks for this story Fran! I grew up near Cranbrook and was inspired to take up weaving because of it. This is the first time I’ve seen such a deep focus on Loja’s role in the family legacy. So happy to see that now.

Patrice George

On Dec 30, 2021, at 11:40 AM, Fran Osten <fran.osten@...> wrote:

Interesting Article in a fund-raising letter from  NationalTrust for Historic Preservation.

https://savingplaces.org/stories/weaving-a-new-story-the-cranbrook-art-museum-centers-loja-saarinen?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=weekly

Fran

Happy New Year to all!!!

Sally O

Thank you for this link, Fran.

I actually visited Cranbrook before I was a weaver.
I would love to return, and I actually a know a student currently attending.
(Lucky girl!)