I did something

Joe P

Hi everyone

I don't understand the below I have never sent spam to the list

Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.

weavetech@groups.io <weavetech+owner@groups.io>
Sun 10/17/2021 11:07 PM
To:
  •  You
Hello,

You have been automatically removed from weavetech@groups.io because your Email Service Provider reported to us that message Question: Resources for Cut Pile rug Weaving from weavetech@groups.io has been marked as spam.

We suggest that you check your spam folder as soon as possible to see if your Email Service Provider has diverted other legitimate messages into it.

You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake, you can resume your subscription within the next 7 days by clicking the following link:

Resume Subscription

Groups.io groups offer several options for controlling how much and what types of emails to receive. See this Help Center article for more information.

If this happens repeatedly please check with your Email Service Provider to learn about how they decide to send feedback reports to list services (such as Groups.io groups).

The Groups.io Team

Jane Antill

Joe,

It is not saying you sent spam, or that you did anything wrong.

It is saying that your Email Service Provider has treated as spam a message sent to you by weavetech@groups.io, and reported it to the sender. Thus Groups.io is seeking active verification from you that you want to continue receiving messages from this Weavetech group.

It is also suggesting that you check your Spam (or Junk ?) folder in case there are other non-spam emails in there.

Jane