Digest Number 33

Barbara Nathans <bnathans@...>

Barbara wrote:
Jhane Barnes has produced a software program, available free,
for designing textiles with fractals. It's available at
www.ohiomathworks.com.
Just a quick note on this shareware....it is only for use on a MAC....and
incidentally, FRACTASKETCH, the freeware program, was developed by Peter
Van
Roy, not Jhane Barnes......

Not so, Su. There is a PC version available for download also.

It's a cute little program, but nothing very comples. No color. It works
easily and the patterns are savable in tiff form.
Their is supposed to be a retail software release later in the year.... it
might have bore bells and whistles.
Barbara

Su Butler <apbutler@...>

RE: Fractal shareware
Not so, Su. There is a PC version available for download also.
HI Barbara....when I visited the site I could not find a PC version....can
you enlighten me as to where it is located? Every link I used revealed only
a version for MAC......would love to try it out!

Su Butler :-)
"We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our
fellow men." - Herman Melville