Caning/basketry shop for sale

amyfibre@...

Hello all -- I am forwarding this message for someone who is not on the list,
so please reply directly to Jonathan Bartleson at <basket@geosolve.com>

-----------------------

I'm trying to help a friend sell her basket/caning business in NW Georgia.

I have recently befriended an 88 year old lady who is attempting to sell her
caning retail store, I've set up a web-site for her
http://www.geosolve.com/caning/ and am trying to spread the word about the
shops availability. It is located in Cedartown, Georgia.

From the web-site:
"After 30 years of operating a successful Caning shop, the owner is looking
to retire and find someone who would like to continue her successful
business. Owner willing to train buyer of business. Purchase price of
$50,000 includes prominent brick building and existing furniture and basket
inventory.

Building is 80' X 15' with prominent location on 518 Main Street, Cedartown,
Georgia, 30125. Quaint storefront includes large mural painted on side of
building. Building has a recently replaced roof.

Owner has been in the same location for 30 years and has a long list of
satisfied customers. Please send a letter of interest to P.O. Box 243,
Cedartown, GA, 30125 or better yet, stop by the shop between 10:00 am and
2:00 PM Monday thru Saturday. Business being sold for amount of present
assets as recently appraised. "

Thankyou! Jonathan Bartleson