Topics

Call for applications for a virtual 3D shaft weaving art exhibition

Elizabeth Moncrief

I hope that this isn't a duplicate,  but I don’t remember seeing it earlier.

Liz Moncrief,    www.aweaversway.com
Instagram address: moncriefliz

Don't wait until the last moment to register for the 3D shaft weaving Art Exhibition.
It's free and all you need is a good photo of your artwork.
Deadline November 15, 2020
Call for entries

Hi,

Lala de Dios and me propose to all shaft weavers to participate to a virtual 3D art exhibition.
We want to promote the shaft weaving as a medium of an art in its own right.
In fact, shaft weaving is often the poor relation of textile art.

The deadline is very close ( November 15th ) because we are thinking of opening this exhibition on December 1, 2020.
We are volunteers and this exhibition will be completely free

This exhibition will be based on the one I have already done for myself ; click on this link to see what kind of exhibition it will be : https://oliviermasson.art/modules/om_toggleshowprices/VirtualExhibition/three.js-master/examples/VisitVirtualExhibition.html

Best regards,
Olivier Masson

*Top image : Anni Albers. Black White Yellow (detail), 1926/1964. Victoria and Albert Museum

This email was sent to / Cet e-mail a été envoyé à l.moncrief@...

SendinBlue

Lala de Dios

Yes, I posted about this call for entries some time ago. Thank you for the reminder!

Lala de Dios

Indigo Estudio Textil
Ciempozuelos, 3
28359 Titulcia - Madrid