Black + White die cut cards - Ted Naos

Stacey Harvey-Brown

Hello everyone,
I know this is a stretch, but I just thought I'd ask....
I'm trying to source a set of Black + White die-cut cards by Ted Naos. Unfortunately Naos Graphics are no longer in business (after 43 years) and have no remaining stock.
If anyone here has a set that you're no longer using, would you be willing to sell them to me?
Thank you for your consideration!!
Warmest wishes,
Stacey (SW France)

Sara von Tresckow

Card Blanks in Canada
https://www.cardblanks.com/

I know there would be shipping - haven't ordered in a while, but if you get
several hundred at once, it might be worthwhile.

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sarav@...
http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck
Looms, visit us in Fond du Lac or contact us about your weaving/spinning
needs

Su Butler

Stacey….a quick Google search turned up the following:

http://www.tednaos.com/Games/Black%20White.html

Not sure if this is what you are looking for….

Best,

Su 😊

Stacey Harvey-Brown

Thanks Su, but they are the people who have now closed down and have no more stock.
Thanks for looking for me!
Much appreciated.

Thanks Sara, but I'm not into buying in bulk - just a curious weaver who thinks this would be fun!!
Warmest wishes
Stacey (in SW France where the storms were raging all night - beautiful but powerful and awe-inspiring!)

Su Butler

HI Stacey….I just called the shop and left a message, it seems like they would not bother with an answering machine if they were out of business.  I’ll let you know if/when they call me back.

Best,

Su 😊

Margaret Welch

I used to get Christmas cards from them and I did talk to them over a year ago.  Everything is gone.  The number may be a home number.   Meg Welch

On Aug 17, 2022, at 11:17, Su Butler <Teach2Weave@...> wrote:

HI Stacey….I just called the shop and left a message, it seems like they would not bother with an answering machine if they were out of business.  I’ll let you know if/when they call me back.

Best,

Su 😊

Teresa Ruch

Have you thought of the silhouette or circuit cutters? You can purchase or create most shapes or stencils. Not sure what is available in Europe.
Teresa