Topics

"A Glimpse Inside the Workshops of the World's Finest Panama Hat Makers"

Janet Stollnitz

"A Glimpse Inside the Workshops of the World's Finest Panama Hat Makers" is an interesting article with wonderful photographs. I saw it in today's NY Times although the date on the article is July. In any case, it's worth looking at.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/travel/panama-hats-ecuador.html
--
Janet Stollnitz
Silver Spring Looms

margcoe

Thank you! Great article.

Marg

On Sep 14, 2020, at 11:23 AM, Janet Stollnitz <jstollnitz@...> wrote:

"A Glimpse Inside the Workshops of the World's Finest Panama Hat Makers" is an interesting article with wonderful photographs. I saw it in today's NY Times although the date on the article is July. In any case, it's worth looking at.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/travel/panama-hats-ecuador.html
--
Janet Stollnitz
Silver Spring Looms
Dyed Dreams
www.dyeddreams.com
jstollnitz@...

Sally O

I saw this article when it came out originally, as my husband is a fan of hats.

One of his most recent acquisitions was from Óptimo Hatworks in Bisbee, AZ. You can also get woven, horsehair braids for trim.

Bernadine Goodrich