48” 16 shaft AVL PDL w/CompuDobby 2, Serial # 02440 For Sale

Susan Rubendall

My heart breaks for you. My AVL is similar to yours but with a standard dobby. It, too, has lots of bells and whistles. Because of my husband’s health issues, I haven’t woven on it for years — sadly. I should sell it but haven’t been able to make that decision yet, even though I know that my beautiful loom should be in the studio of someone who will use it.

I also know from experience what nursing home and home health care cost — scary.

Best wishes.

Susan Rubendall
Rockford, IL
E-mail: susanrubendall@...

Andrea Stevens

Beautiful lightly figured maple loom in excellent condition. My dream loom, but hub’s medical issues force sale. Fire sale priced at $5,200.00. Pickup in Warner Robins, GA (just south of Macon off I-75.) Has everything you need, 8, 10, 12 & 15 dent stainless reeds, original owner’s manual, HP laptop with Fiberworks Silver & AVL loom drivers, also has the original mechanical dobby head, bars, pegs & peg wrench. All the bells & whistles - two warp beams, one plain, one sectional, sandpaper and softgrip cloth beam covers, track & mount system with sectional tension box, lots of Tex-Solv heddles on each shaft, raddle, lease sticks, bottom swing beater, single fly shuttle setup with 2 fly AVL fly shuttles and pirns, has the older model cloth advance system with all the pick wheels, aprons are like new, no spots or stains. As I said, my dream loom. Bench is built in, Includes both an unused sheepskin & reindeer hide cover for seat. Cloth storage system with sliding weight. There’s more, I’m sure, feel free to email with any questions.