complex

Laurie Schellinger

I was wondering if any else here who belongs to Complex Weavers has tried to get on the site this weekend? I  tried yesterday and today with no success. Thanks

Pamela Graham

I just tried with no success. Their site must be down for some reason…maintenance??

On Jan 30, 2022, at 12:39 PM, Laurie Schellinger <lschell545@...> wrote:

I was wondering if any else here who belongs to Complex Weavers has tried to get on the site this weekend? I  tried yesterday and today with no success. Thanks

Tien Chiu

It appears the domain name registration has expired and a squatter has claimed the domain. I've notified one of the board members.

Tien

Learn to design gorgeous, colorful handwoven cloth from an expert weaver!

On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 9:41 AM Pamela Graham <pgraham173@...> wrote:
I just tried with no success. Their site must be down for some reason…maintenance??

On Jan 30, 2022, at 12:39 PM, Laurie Schellinger <lschell545@...> wrote:

I was wondering if any else here who belongs to Complex Weavers has tried to get on the site this weekend? I  tried yesterday and today with no success. Thanks

Sara von Tresckow

Great - you normally get warnings months ahead of time, and multiple times.

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sarav@...
http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck
Looms, visit us in Fond du Lac or contact us about your weaving/spinning
needs

Su Butler

The CW website is experiencing problems this weekend….I have been in touch with Amy Norris and she says they are trying to get it fixed on Monday.  She hopes to let people know when it is fixed.  A big thanks to Amy!

Su Butler

I was wondering if any else here who belongs to Complex Weavers has tried to get on the site this weekend? I  tried yesterday and today with no success. Thanks

Sue Malvern

Me too. They’ve got an ace team of volunteers including Cally on the case. It’ll get sorted soon.  Sue

Laurie Schellinger

Thanks everyone.