"Pick by Pick Treadling" question

Jayne F

I have contacted Michelle directly.

Jayne Flanagan (one of the editors)

From: weavetech@groups.io [mailto:weavetech@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michelle
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2021 11:00 PM
To: weavetech@groups.io
Subject: Re: [weavetech] "Pick by Pick Treadling" question

Sorry, I am self taught and I still don't understand...I did read and re-read the book, this concept just isn't clicking for me.  I am used to taking the threading and it becomes the treadling sequence, maybe I'm thinking too hard about it, maybe that is what it is and it's just expressed in a different nomenclature?

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 9:51 PM Jayne F <jhfpf@...> wrote:

Hi Michelle,
"Pick by pick" means that each weft thread is noted in the treadling, as opposed to a "block by block" profile treadling. It is explained it in the introductory pages.
Jayne